Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Lara, Lara, Lara.

Being a fashion designer, you may think that I am obsessed with models. Not true. Although, I guess you could say that for someone with a love/interest of fashion, models and designers are sort of my version of "celebrities". To be honest, I'd rather know what Phoebe Philo or Cole Mohr are up to than Lindsay or Rhianna. What I'm getting at is that I only have one or two models who after looking at tons of their work, have decided that I do in fact LOVE and basically think that they can do no wrong (as far as modeling goes). One of those models is Lara Stone. I won't go on listing the reasons why the curvy, slightly-gap-toothed beauty is simply amazing. Instead I encourage you to take a look at the following photos from some of my favorite Lara editorials. Also check out this article/interview with her from Interview Magazine. Enjoy. (I kind of got carried away so there are a lot of pictures... but I just couldn't help myself!)


Photos by Paolo Roversi from a 2008 issue of Self Service.


Photos by Horst Diekgerdes for a Spring/Summer 2007 issue of AnOther Magazine
.


Photos by Paolo Roversi for an issue of Vogue Italia.


Photos by Inez and Vinoodh.


Photos by Willy Vanderperre for the January 2009 issue of Vogue UK.


Photos by Inez and Vinoodh for the August 2009 issue of Vogue Paris.


(one of my favorites) Photos by Mario Sorrenti for the April 2009 issue of W magazine.


Photos by Cedric Buchet for the December 2009 issue of Vogue Paris.


Photos by Angelo Pennetta for Love Magazine.

All images from fashiongonerogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment