Monday, January 31, 2011

Too cool.

I found this awesome picture of Linda Evangelista over on Anywho from what I discovered was a lookbook for Gianni Versace's SS 1994 collection. It may sound cliche, but I love the tone in this shot, as well as the rest from the lookbook, and how it's "so 90's". These photos are a great example of how the 90's were a time for fashion when all the big models were known by name, and had distinct, unique, personalities, that were always shown through their work, no matter what the designer, editorial or campaign. Linda looks so natural and beautiful, and I think it's a great contrast for the sexiness and overt chicness of Versace's clothes. I love her arm under the leather skirt! So quirky and almost slightly inappropriate. And can we talk about the giant safety-pins on the skirt? Too cool.

Some more photos from the lookbook I found.



No comments:

Post a Comment